I really love working with Natalia and I always like her makeup styles. The highlight of this look is creamy texture on the eyelids, glowing skin and cluster lashes.
- Any makeup begins with a good complexion. Apply foundation with a beauty blender and add a bit of concealer under the eyes. The face should glow like a week after on the West Coast. To achieve that, apply BECCA highlighter in the shade OPAL using Annbeauty A3 brush to the protruding parts of the face. Delicately swipe bronzer on the cheekbones, temples, brow bones and nose. Smile and apply the BECCA BEACH TINT SHIMMER SOUFLIE in lychee/opal to the apples of the cheeks.
- Eyebrows should look natural, so we brush mascara through brow hairs with Sexy Eyebrow Mascara in the shade BLONDE.
- On the eyelids, we apply Tom Ford cream shades in Naked Bronze with Annbeauty A8 brush. Line the lower eyelid and waterline with Sexy Smoky Eye Pencil in DON'T STOP THE DANCE, blend with Annbeauty A15 brush. Apply Sexy Smoky Eye Pencil in CARBON BLACK tp the upper eyelid along the lash line. This will give an expressive look.
- Then we curl the eyelashes and apply cluster lashes M series: M medium (10 mm) to the center of the eye, a pair of M short (6 mm) to the inner corners to ensure smooth and natural transition, and several M long (12 mm) to the outer corners. Apply a coat of mascara to blend natural and cluster lashes.
- Apply Sexy Lipstick Pen in trendy KETIONE. By the way, this particular shade became the favorite of Natalia Chistyakova-Ionova.